[meteorite-list] the continuing bob evans saga

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.I really do not want to throw gas onto the fire,but this bob evans thing has really got me fried.A while ago he bought from me a piece of park forest.Ok no problem!Well sometime goes by and the next thing I know he has filed a complaint with paypal.NOT ONE REASON WHY HE DID IT!Paypal is trying to find out why he is filing the claim.I never hear one thing from bob as to why he did it.I email him 3 times as to find out what the hell is going on.NOTHING!!Well 2 weeks later after the claim paypal finds him in favor.For a lousy $60.I just want to know why he did it.Still know answer.Well after he gets his money,no park forest is returned to me.I have asked him twice.Still nothing.I know I cannot ask the IMCA to intervene because I am not a member,but I would like to be.But hay,if you got back your friggin' money just return my property to me and we will call it a day.But like mac has gone thru with him,I have dealt with him many times because of the
 closeness of our towns.Well one word comes to mind when I describe him,CHEAP,CHEAP,and more CHEAP!!I am thru!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!! ???? The Asteroid Belt! ??? http://chicagometeorites.net/ ??? Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999 ??? Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites