[meteorite-list] Screensaver NWA 5000?

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:37:48 EDT

Hi Sean, Good question. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you
would like the images enough to ask!

This material is so full of things I had never seen before. I felt I could
not just keep the beautiful images and delete the rest. There are some
interesting but ugly pictures on the disk as well. I think that Adam and Dr.
Irving are in a better position to decide what is worth sharing with others.

Additionally, when I approached Adam the deal I suggested was, I get to
examine the slide and post images to my Gallery and he gets to use the images in
any way he wants to promote NWA 5000.

The whole story about NWA 5000 is fantastic and the fact that it is such an
interesting (not sampled before) Lunar makes it all the better. I think my
micrographs should be nothing more than a supplement to the whole story. Have
you all seen the SLICE? WOW! It is so cool in it's nitrogen case!

This will among the most important meteorites ever. Discoveries have just
started as the research work has just started.

I would like to see Adam make a screen saver with the whole NWA 5000 theme
and hopefully some of my micrographs could be included. I would want one!

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 4/15/2008 1:20:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,