[meteorite-list] MCcartney Taylor

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:50:09 -0500

Your day to prove the case has long gone. The court has all my documentation and I stand by it.

I gave you many opportunities to solve this issue before I went to the met list with the problem. You didn't even respond to emails or ebay messages. Foolishly, you didn't even respond to the lawsuit. You brought it all upon yourself by your own actions.

You have, with your email, help establish your character. Thank you.

-mt
IMCA 2760