[meteorite-list] original Ensisheim

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:48:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Dave,

you're searching for a picture and text from the
Ensisheim woodcut. You can find it in my book which is
considered as the reference for french meteorites. It
has all falls since Ensisheim up to Alby-sur-Cheran
(the latest fall). Therefore it's the most complete
source of information about french meteorites. I also
added many meteorite falls or unofficial finds (of
meteorites or terrestrial rocks once considered as
meteorites) from 52 BC to today.

The title of my book is "Les Meteorites de France" :
http://meteor-center.com/books/lesmeteoritesdefrance.asp

To order, you can get it from there :
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=pele&tn=meteorite&sortby=2

Best regards,