[meteorite-list] April Meteorite-Times now up (Thin section examination!)

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:33:54 EDT

Hi Martin, It is good to hear from you. I think I can safely speak for
every one and say we missed Accretion Desk! Let us all know how you are doing
in Montana. Any meteorite hunting grounds!

And list members, check out Martin's April Accretion Desk. There has been
some recent discussion about oriented meteorites. How would you like to find
the one pictured in the article. The Miller, Arkansas meteorite. Great
story!

Tom

In a message dated 4/10/2008 10:41:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,