[meteorite-list] NEW ZEALAND ROCK SHOW THIS WEEKEND

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure if there are any New Zealand list
members becides me and Joel but if there is anybody in
Auckland this weekend there will be a rock and mineral
show in Auckland's North Shore (Senior citizens center
in Milford - across the parking lot facing the main
entrance to Milford Mall). Email me if you need more
details.
I will be having some meteorites for sale including
the ones in these two ebay auctions 180219010423 and
180219010434 (Email me also if you want a deal on
these two).
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com