[meteorite-list] April Meteorite-Times now up (Thin section examination!)

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:49:29 EDT

Hi List, Each month I put a few images in an article called Micro Visions.
This month I show the use of an inexpensive wave plate for meteorite thin
section examination in cross polarized light. I have some very cool shots, but
even better I have a series of 6 shots where I show one structure in bright
field, standard full cross polarized light and then in rotation with the use
of this wave plate.

Please check it out.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 4/8/2008 12:17:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,