[meteorite-list] "How Do You Know It's A Meteorite"?----Round Two

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 20:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

List Members,
Thanks to those who responded to my question. I've
been answering the question for 48 years and to
numerous individuals from around the world and was
interested in hearing how you are responding to those
who ask you. How we respond to this from a person who
knows nothing about meteorites may just make the
difference in turning them on, or off to meteorites,
as well as convincing them that we know what we're
talking about.
I would still like to hear from those who didn't
respond. (Original below.)
Thank you very much!
Thomas H. Webb

Dear List Member,
I would like to hear your most convincing response to
the layman's question, "How do you know it's a
meteorite"?
My best,
Thomas