[meteorite-list] Lake Janisjarvi Impact Crater- New NASA image 08APR08

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

List,
  Here is the latest image of Janisjarvi Impact Crater
in Russia. Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

The latest from NASA's Earth Observatory (08 April
2008)

Lake Janisjarvi Impact Crater, Russia

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsroom/NewImages/images.php3?img_id=17988

Other References on the WEB:

1609.pdf(PDF)
THE IMPACT MELT OF THE JANISJARVI CRATER.
D.D.Badjukov. 1. and J.Raitala. 2. 1 ... roughly
ellipsoidal Janisjarvi lake with a size of 13x17 km.

www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/LPSC98/pdf/1609.pdf - 59k -
View as html
Lunar and

European Space Agency First International Conference
on Impact ...(PDF)
... of impact melting in. Janisjarvi impact crater
whose target ... around the Janisjarvi lake and from
southern areas. Chemical data: The impact target area
is ...

www.rssd.esa.int/SYS/docs/ll_transfers/292404_Larionova.pdf
- 147k - View as html
J?nisj?rvi
... of Lappajarvi

Janisjarvi
... recognized impact coordinates (61?58' the Entry an
be lake - and Janisjarvi, 33. Podobn? ... Podobn?
odpor??a The on - crater impact ...

www.elizaright.info/Janisjarvi.html - 10k
Lappaj?rvi

Published Articles listed at: