[meteorite-list] Effect of fall of dollar against Euro/ dirham's

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

hi all ,
 considering the fall of the dollar ,
the nwa market is affected by the dollar rate, as a fact we buy meteorite in an expenssive euro from all africa,
and with a high dirhams;
and we have to sell to the biggest market that is , usa and canada,
as all the collector may observe , there is two month that morrocan dealer slow sales , because of the rate of the dollar,
many dealer coming from tucson show lost in the rates exchange,
let's hope the dollar will be back high , if not and the trend of the dollar continue this way ; we will have a closed market in nwa.or an expenssive meteorite market.

the dollar was last year 8.9 dirhams and today the dollar is 7.1 dirhams.that's 20% losses.

my best
aziz habibi

habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco