[meteorite-list] ?????Monahans-1998????????

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:49:36 -0400

Looks to me more like the rusted remnants from a ranch, or an old
blacksmith's shop. Some pieces look like pieces of an old horseshoe, or
maybe some type of hand-wrought hardware like a latch or hinge. Note the
nearly square or rectangular holes in some pieces. Not a stretch since this
stuff was found in Texas.

But that's just me.

Ed