[meteorite-list] Mount Tazerait, Is it obtainable?

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 13:07:05 EDT

Tom, List,

Coincidentally, I had my slice of Mt. Taz out and under the microscope a
couple weeks ago and I found a crystal in one of the vugs that was unlike ones
I've seen in the past. I was surprised to find it because I thought I had
looked in every vesicle on the specimen. Seems there is always a surprise inside
when I break out my Taz!
It's worth a look for sure if you are interested in these kinds of things. I
can tell you that I've never before seen, nor would I expect to see a crystal
 like this in a meteorite. Those interested can email me off list and I'll
send the image.

Regards,
Larry

In a message dated 4/5/2008 10:49:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,