[meteorite-list] OT - Waaaayyyyyy OT

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:00:07 -0400

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for your positive thoughts. I am confident I
will come out the other end of the tunnel just fine. My
best advice is don't think about getting this test, do
it. Get that first test and at least set a baseline for
yourself.

I understand your lack for words. What does one say
after all?

Best,

Gary

--- begin quote ---

Hi Gary

Thanks for sharing. I'm in your age and this headsup got
me thinking about to making this test. There are many
things I want to say, but somehow all can be expressed in
just a few words... My thought's goes to you and I really
hope that things turn out the way we all hope.

Take care

Lasse