[meteorite-list] AD - Toluca Slices & End Cuts For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:28:06 -0400

I started to process my 3.4kg Toluca

About 1/3 of it will be used to make my sphere rough but I should have about
1500 grams of slices and end cuts

I made 2 cuts today which produced a 54 gram end cut and a 51 gram slice

Click the link to see a picture of it:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Toluca/51gr.jpg

This is a very solid and stable piece, it cuts like butter and etches really
well

I plan to cut the rest of it up this week so if you're looking for a
particular type of end cut or slice ( thick / super thin / square / etc )

contact me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

The above slice and the end cut are available now.

Thanks