[meteorite-list] More Meteorite Fun! How was the meteorite levitation done?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Here is my latest video, It is "Meteorite
Identification" part 2

These videos are meant to be very basic, so don't be
surprised that they are. I am dealing with the youtube
crowd, and they are eager to learn but know very
little about meteorites.

Thanks to everyone on this list that sent me pictures
to use. I really appreciate it! Oh ya, this video also
answers the question. "How was the meteorite levitaion
done?"

Meteorite I.D. How to tell if you have a Meteorite!
(part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NqMGzgV6dw

Meteorite I.D. How to tell if you have a Meteorite!
(part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hEjDO3io4U

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona