[meteorite-list] Favorite Meteorite Photos, Collage & Scrapbook! (MW)

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:05:10 -0700

Hi all,

I'm making a collage graphic for the MeteoriteWatch.com website logo
header at the top of the page. I need meteorite photos for it.

I have some of my own and they're good but I had an idea. I wanted to
get more people involved with the site and provide something for
everyone that was helping me as a thank you!

What if I were to the collage with your "favorite meteorite photos"
in the collage? In exchange for your photo contribution, I'd post a
nice big THANK YOU on the (MW) website for all to see along with a
copy of the photo contributed for the collage. In addition I would
provide a link to your website if you have one.

Unrelated but to add even more excitement to it all, and get even
more people involved I'm making a "Digital Meteorite Scrapbook" page
here: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-scrapbook.htm which
will exhibit every possible type of meteorite art, photo, graphic and
anything else I can think of to add to it. If you have something you
want featured here email me and I'll post it!

Here's a link to a collage I made with some galaxy photos to show you
the idea I had for the meteorite collage:
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/images/universe-banner.jpg

I'll be posting a notice on the site about some charity related
information in the next couple days. Stay tuned for that too...

Happy Hunting!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoriteWatch.com