[meteorite-list] eBay Listing Critique Request

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:46:55 -0400

Dear List Members,

After five months of not offering any eBay auctions, I see they have
completely changed how to compose auctions. I am asking List members who are
interested for advice on my listings. I just loaded 28 items, all of which
can be seen at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault under my seller
name, NaturesVault.

Please reply privately as I doubt the List would like the band width
consumption. Please let me know about mistakes, omissions, photos,
enhancements, shipping options, etc. so I can better offer a wide range of
meteorites from planetary, extremely rare all the way down to unclassified
lots and everything in between.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions, it is good to be back!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection