[meteorite-list] Andi's Recrystallized NWA iron

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2007 20:26:45 UT

Hello Andi, Adam, Mike F. and List,

Adam H. wrote:

"It looks pretty close to a piece I submitted some time
ago that turned out to be a huge Mesosiderite marble
making me glad I waited for a complete classification."

Well, even if it was a "huge Mesosiderite marble", I'd be glad
to own such a "monster slice". Judging from Co data available
for mesosiderites, we once again are confronted with a Co value
that is way too low for the usual Co content measured in MESO's.

Best wishes,

Bernd