[meteorite-list] AD- La Mancha new fresh eucrite fall from spain / last pieces for sale

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:37:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello List,

we have start the selling from our new found of the
fresh eucrite fall of 10.05.2007 in La Mancha/Spain.
We have found only 212g after 8 weeks meteorite
hunting.
The classification of La Mancha(provisional) is
finish.
The most pieces and individuals are sold.
We have only arround 89g for sale.
Also the main mass and the larger individuals are
sold.
We have just fragments from under 1 gram to 5 gram
with fresh crust.
Thats are pieces for every collector and every money.
And the second largest piece a 29.44g Individual is
also for sale.
This individual is the largest individual from this
fall!!
And only the last complete stone with 100% crust and a
weight of 8.410g is also for sale.

Who interest has please contact me offlist.
I can send prices and pictures.

Here are pictures from the La Mancha meteorite
hunting:

http://www.ausgangspunkt-erde.de/Aktivitaeten/2004/spanienmai07.html

and more pictures here:

http://www.ausgangspunkt-erde.de/Aktivitaeten/2004/spanienjuli07.html