[meteorite-list] Scientist Confirms Meteorite in Puno, Peru is a Chondrite

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Is this the same peruvian scientist who confirmed some
 months ago that shell fragments from an anti tank
mine were actually meteorites because they fell to
earth or something. (Remember thread some months ago
about peruvian nutcase who got mining claim on anti
tank mine crater? Come on you must remember - things
like that are to hilarious to forget). We havent herd
from him lately. Maybe he is to busy staking mining
claims to all evidence of the activities of the
sendero luminoso (A rebel group) from the 1980s.
Maybe the reason everybody got sick and threw up their
insides as green vomit was because they all got so
scared after seeing our resident nutcase trampling
toward them with arms waving with pieces of paper
saying stay away or else? (Maybe threatening to bring
the sendero luminoso back so he can stake more mining
claims)
This is just to funny. What is it with peru having act
2 of this entertainment so soon after act 1 earlier
this year.
Rolling over laughing
DEAN
PS:
For the record nobody would consider Puno an isolated
area. Puno is on the tourist route and almost all
tourists going to peru goes there.

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-4730-environmentnature-scientist-confirms-meteorite-puno-peru-is-chondrite