[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Art Gallery! (MW)

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:28:22 -0700

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to stop messing with the site and through all the web
surfing every now and then I would run across meteorite artwork that
I thought was really cool. It wasn't until last night that I had the
idea and I figured, "Why not make a Meteorite Art Gallery?" depicting
meteors/meteorites in all forms. So I built the Gallery for everyone
that likes meteorites. I think people will enjoy it...

I posted a couple of my works, one titled "Firestone Mountain" that I
made while playing in Photoshop. Hope you guys enjoy them.
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-art-gallery.htm

If you would like to see your artwork, photos, drawings, or sketches
in the meteorite art gallery, please email me and I'll post it.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoriteWatch.com
www.meteoritewatch.com