[meteorite-list] My "Win a meteorite contest!" hits top ten - also New Clues

From: matt <metlist_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:44:11 +0100

I see a single person now entering every possible mass between 50 and
250g to which matches your criteria to one decimal place. They are
already up to 155g and only need to reach 199.9 (since obviously all
values above that have a 2 in them), I guess this competition wont need
to run until December, I would guess another couple of hours at the
most. I doubt this is what Ruben had in mind when he came up with this
idea...

Matt.