[meteorite-list] Call for papers for Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:47:11 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone:

I leave for Denver tomorrow morning (Thursday) and hope to see many of you
there.

It is that time again for submission of articles to Meteorite. The August
issue should be on its way and Nancy and I are just finishing off the
proofing of the November issue (it never ends).

We did get a response for an article on etching (thank you Bill Mason) and
this should be in the November issue.

We have had suggestions from one of our readers for a number of topics:

1. An overview of K/T boundary sites (rock types, location, etc.).

2. Occurences of diamonds in meteorites and impactites.

3. Chinese tektites, SE Asian tektites.

As usual, we are open to any suggestions or ideas for articles. I hope to
talk to some of you when I am in Denver over the next few days.

Larry