[meteorite-list] Dean's NWA 4755 diogenite

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:11:26 +0100

Hi Bernd,

Yes Bernd I agree...a beautiful surprise when I got my piece of NWA 4755
from Dean. I had just added it to my shipment as a second thought after
investing in a 141g stunning end cut of a CV3 with not only amazing CAIs
and other inclusions, but great oriented regmaglypts on the end. Got a
nice slice of an achondrite from him too ( howardite I think ) Well
worth a look.

Regards

Graham Ensor