[meteorite-list] Mars rovers, part 2

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

I hope this is not too far off topic, but considering
the capabilities of these rovers for accretion
research. Continuing with thoughts over morning coffee
-

China has a population of 1.2-1.3 billion, and from
what I've heard are the internet intensive users on
the planet. They also have a Moon rover in the works,
the CE 2, and great national interest in the Moon.

Their launch costs will be either two CZ2 variants, or
one CZ5. If CNAS were to ship the images real time via
the internet and charge for them, they might be able
to pay for a good part of the mission.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas