[meteorite-list] Glorieta Teaser Video

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:14:50 -0700

       Hi Ruben,

    I love it when you do this kind of thing and then video tape it so we
all can see it. I'm still up to my eyeballs with things that are going to
keep me busy for a while longer, but it won't be long before I'll be out
there trying to find my own meteorites. You inspire me! Don't stop posting
your adventures.

    Greg Lindh