[meteorite-list] AD - eBay , last LL6 chondrite and big Mars

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 00:22:01 +0200

Hello List
I have several eBay auctions ending tomorrow. f.e.
Robert A. Haag : FIELD GUIDE OF METEORITES '97
Meteorite D'ORBIGNY [Angrite] fragment 0.1g !RARE!
Meteorite NWA 4836 [EUC] rare eucrite slice 4.17g
Go here
http://stores.ebay.com/id=41816610

I have also last, very beautifull endpiece from my stuning LL6 chondrite
with large black inclusions. Its not classified becouse of very small TKW,
but its beautifull and worth to have it.
last full slice 13.16g
http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_nwaxxx/013.htm
11.33 endpiece
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/P0005680.JPG
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/P0005681.JPG

I have also last complete specimen of Mars Rock 1.99g
This is one if the freshest shergotites ever found (exclude observed falls)
Its paired to the latest finds.
http://www.polandmet.com/gfx_nwaxxx/016.htm

Anyone interested in complete, 27g specimen of this shergottite please
contact me off list.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195