[meteorite-list] New KT asteroid injection theory

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul, list,

The problem with this new theory is that what hit
appears to have been a comet:

http://www.scn.org/~bh162/meteorite.html

Furthermore, the injection mechanism has been
identified as gravity perturbations due to our solar
system passing through the plane of our galaxy, which
theory agrees with 26 million year chaotically
cyclical pattern in mass extinctions:

http://www.csmate.colostate.edu/cltw/cohortpages/viney_old1/massextinctionchart.html

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/tps-seti/crater.html

The physical evidence would seem to validate Clube and
Napier's and the Italian dynamicists' work.

Morrison's "Nemisis" hypothesis and Firstone's new
hypothesis both appear to be mistaken, and it is most
likely that these gentlemen's are as well.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas