[meteorite-list] Glorieta Report

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:19:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Thanks for all the emails over the past 2 days.
I've been so busy I haven't had time to upload most of
the pictures from this weekends Glorieta meteorite
hunt.

Here's a few of pictures for all of you that have been
asking.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/meteoritemall/album/576460762405253437

Hopefully I'll upload all of the pictures by tonight.

I am going to sell all that you see here and more.
I've already sold a few. However, I still have 23 more
to go. They range in size from 1 gram to 70 grams.
Only 7 are pallasites and the larger better ones are
not in these pics.

Give me some time and I'll post all the pictures with
prices. (unless I sell them all to one buyer)

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com