[meteorite-list] Report from Glorieta

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Just thought I would send you a note from Glorieta. I
came to Glorieta this weekend to film another episode
of Ruben's Hunting Grounds. I found 8 meteorites
yesterday in the midst of a driving rain storm, 3 of
which are beautiful pallasites. Unfortunitely, most
of them were not caught on film because of the rain.
Today was an amazing day as it toped off the very best
weekend I have ever had finding meteorites in
Glorieta. I found 12 meteorites today, most of which
were caught on film. Several of todays finds were
also pallasites. I will post pictures as soon as I
return on Monday.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com