[meteorite-list] starchasermeteorites/190 gram lunar.NOT!!

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.This 190 gram non-lunar is from
STARCHASERMETEORITES.He lives about 40 miles south of
me.He is a fake,fraud and knows nothing of
meteorites.Trust me if meteorites were found as easily
as he finds them,I would have found a ton by now.Just
avoid this person.Canyon diablos for $30K?For that
kind of money you could probably get a 100 kilo
piece.I have emailed him about his rocks but just says
they are all real.Any way with all this scientific
lingo at his disposal,he could make a meteorite newby
fall for the meteorwrongs.And as true dealers and
collecters we should not allow this.

                Good day to all, steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!