[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - October 30, 2007

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:51:03 -0700

Hello MIke, Keith, All,
Haha, alright; I find it odd that you'd go so far as to state that
it's "simply the best that's ever been found," when it, in all
likelihood, it isn't, but as to your other comment, I'd like to say
that I wasn't trying to accuse Keith of anything. Simply put, it
looks like a Gibeon, and I thought this should be mentioned in case it
was of dubious origin (eg., purchased without a label, etc).
I didn't know that you and Keith were hunting around the crater thirty
or so years ago...damn, I wish one could go and hunt out there today.
Best Regards,
Jason