[meteorite-list] Oriented or Pornographic...could be the start of a unique themed collection!

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:13:13 +0000

Now if we are just discussing oriented meteorites...take a look at
this!!! Or is it just pornographic!!!! :-[

http://cgi.ebay.com/METEORITE-Choice-Oriented-Unique-Sikhote-Alin-26g_W0QQitemZ200148047830QQihZ010QQcategoryZ3239QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Could be the start of a unique themed collection for somebody eh! :-)

Graham Ensor