[meteorite-list] fix brahin take #2

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:26:11 +0000

Hi,

Is this the post you mean?

Hi,

You could try the galvanic method of preserving and getting rid of the
chlorides that cause this in the first place...

http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/Galvanic.pdf

I have used it successfully on Morasko and Campo slices but have no idea
how the proccess would effect a pallasite.
Still waiting to see how well it worked on my 13kg chondrite.

Ayone else tried it with a Pallasite?.....obviously the main worry is
the loosening of the olivine.

...but then if it is corroding away now you dont have much to loose!

Good luck,

Graham Ensor