[meteorite-list] correction on my sa

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:28:00 -0700

Bob,
You make a very good point here. Steve's collecting method, weird as
it may seem to some of us, might actually stimulates the meteorite
market and the economy in general. I wonder what the outcome would
be if everyone took up this same practice? Would our economy improve?

Just a thought,

John Gwilliam