[meteorite-list] my new dragon sa

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.I know that everyone will have thier own
version of the word oriented,I think we had this same
thread a couple of years ago,to me this is very
oriented.I have held it in my hands.It is not
shrapnal.It is the very kind of sikote-alin that we
all love to have.It even has some fusion crust on
it.What bothers me is why would anyone say anything
bad about this piece?It is a true beauty.It measures;
70 x 40 x 20 mm in size.Like doug says,orientation is
in the eyes of the boholder.This is a true gem to hold
and look at.And what I paid for it,is no one's
business.And it will end up on ebay.Heck many a
collecter has had every opurtunity to own this in
tucson every year the labennes have been there.BUT NO
THEY JUST LOOKED AND SAID,NICE PIECE.Well I have it
and this where it will stay.

                 Have a nice day!

                     steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!