[meteorite-list] Mikey vs NWA Market

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

 Aziz, what part of my email is against NWA? I love
 NWA meteorites, I spent more than half a million
dollars there in ~35 trips. I heard no complaints
then.
 I stopped going because the Morrocan dealers sold to
me, then sold for less to other people, or on the
internet cutting my throat as well as thier own. Let's
take a look at Mali, it was $5.00 gram just two weeks
ago. It is already being offered to me for $1.00 gram
now. Congratulations, you have all destroyed your own
market.
There is no fight with me and Moroccans, it seems
 you don't like me telling some facts that everyone on
 here can see. I have no problem with Mali meteorite
 either, I plan to buy some in Munich, but you are not
 helping either the collectors, or yourselves with
these sales tactics.
 Anyone on here who has bought from Morocco knows
exactly what I am talking about. When any fall gets
down to $1.00 gram price, then there is no losing
 money for a collector, buy all you can afford. Let's
take El Hammammi for example, I remmember when it
 was $0.25 cents per gram. I bought 40 kilos. I sold
it all except my collection piece, now I can't buy it,
can't find any large pieces, and would gladly pay 4
times the price if I could. Buy Mali now that the
Moroccans have dropped the price, I knew it would
happen and it has happened. I was right.
 Michael Farmer