[meteorite-list] the dragon is coming to the usa

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon list.It is,as always,a great day to be
a meteorite collecter.Especially this weekend.2 years
ago at the tucson 2005 show,I saw one of the most
beautiful and oriented meteorites that I have ever
seen.It was in the LEBENNES meteorite room at the inn
suites.It was a 150 gram sikote-alin that was a C
shape with jagged teeth like and shaped like a
dragon.Hence the name The Dragon.I saw the price and I
almost dropped my tongue to the ground.I said to
myself, no way can I afford that.So I let it go off
into meteorite oblivion.Well later I saw it had not
sold,I saw back up on the lebennes website,and I saw
it was there and said,for sure there is no way I will
ever own that piece.THANK GOD FOR EBAY.Well this
weekend it was put up for auction,at a decent starting
price.So I bid,put up a comfortable high bid and
waited for all comers.NOTHING!NADA!ZILCH!I got the
dragon for there opening bid.What a piece that is.Of
all the SA'S I have seen,to me this is the holy grail
of all SA'S.This can be seen on my homepage of my
website for those who have never seen this
beauty.Thank you Lebennes and ebay.What a catch!!

                      steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net