[meteorite-list] traffickers, dealers, and GREEDY traffickers

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

DUDE, you are messed up!
You are anti-American, that is the real issue isn't
it? I don't see you on here complaining about the
multitude of German collectors who went to Spain and
found meteorites there, not one word about them.
Aren't they the same in your mind? Didn't they take
meteorite from Spain? You don't care about them do
you, just me. Come on out and say it, at least say
what you mean, because this kind of crap is really
getting old.
Michael Farmer