[meteorite-list] Great picture that summarizes Peru's scientific minds.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

WOW, it was a cartoon. I see it as perfect, showing
Peru's scientists as being confused about the need to
preserve their one and only meteorite fall from
disentigrating. The Third Reich never really entered
my mind.
You have some serious issues, please deal with
them.Michael Farmer

http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/INGEMMET_large.gif