[meteorite-list] fix bad brahin

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:00:25 -0400

Most likely it is infected with Lawrencite disease as these type meteorites
are known as Rusters like the Nandan/Nantan. Even if you were to clean the
surface it would most likely return until you keep cleaning and removing
rust till it finally disappears and I mean the whole meteorite! One method
would be to cut until you have a decent center piece (hopefully Lawrencite
is not made it's way to the center) then follow a method of preservation. I
feel your pain and so I avoid Rusters almost completely from my collection
because of some bad experiences.
Don M - IMCA #0960