[meteorite-list] Fw: Comet 17P (Holmes) Visible Event !

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:10:57 -0400

Given the improbability of solar excitation because of the mighty distance,
could a mighty collisional event be perhaps the cause of this sudden
brightening. An event colossal compared to our recent astounding success an
comet interception but rather weak effects at brightening, preceived only
marginaly from anywhere but Right There.
Jerry Flaherty