[meteorite-list] AD NWA2871 reclassified now officially a Lodranite --additional info for contact

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  Sorry, I forgot to add Blaine`s contact information
when I posted his sales ad for the NWA2871 Lodranite
super special offer. Much has sold so do wait to buy.

His email works sometimes (when it gets checked):

Blaine Reed <brmeteorites at yahoo.com>

  Best is his telephone/fax: 1-970-874-1487 (Colorado
time)

Thank you! If you cannot reach him, please email me
for prices and availability. Thank you.
Dirk Ross...Tokyo