[meteorite-list] ...Mali or Argelia...

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:30:30 -0500

Hi Anne,

If that was the "much, much simpler" thought you meant, I definitely agree
with you that synonyms (whatever they are) exist.
How could anyone not:-)?

Greg's question about synonyms was (IMO) specifically whether someone could
provide a published reference in the MB for:

'Amgala' and its synonym, Oum Dreyga..." (arguably giving Amgala first rank
and some official status). This is pending then.

Thanks for your kind words, and as you mention, thanks to Earth and Heavens
above for the MetSoc/USGS database,
Doug