[meteorite-list] ...mali or Algeria ...

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:07:06 +0200

Hello Martin, list,

yes, that's a fascinating meteoritical aspect: how meteorites emerge out of
space conditions (regarding time, wideness, temperature, almost zero-gravity
etc.) and suddenly, after billions of years, have to adapt to terrestrial
conditions, distinct localisations etc., mail services and not to forget
oxygen (btw. I wonder what a Nandan thinks by itself when first listening to
"Love is like oxygen" - perhaps: Wow, t h a t ' s love *crumble* ;-)

And, right: the Blue Book, one of our most important sources indeed, isn't
the Bible (btw. even the Bible isn't the Bible ... only a rose is a rose
... ) - as I already mentioned here, the Bassi TKW still is 29, 56 kg there

My very best,

Matthias