[meteorite-list] Jeff Kuyken

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:10:54 +1000

Jeff

I you is reading this - your server or your anti-spam proggie blocks any
eail I send as spam !!!

can u fixee fixee

Jeff

There are more Winton finds than you can poke a stick at

Weona - 1969

Winton 1 - 2002

Winton 2 - 2004

And now the 11 teeny stones on my webpages

And soon I think about 5-10 larger stones from Winton as soon as my
colleague finds them and gives them to me

Prob another batch of new Queensland finds heading my way in Nov too

Tis moot if the 11 new small stones are meteorites just yet and if they are
tis moot if they are paired or not - you and I both know there is a shitload
of science that needs to be done tho if you can arrange free petrology AND
EMP let me know...

I have to wait until I get the larger specimens before I say anything too
much about them

I know precisely who has most of the Weona Winton 1 Winton 2 and wot they
are doing with it but aint sure if I am supposed to tell anyone

At this stage the jury is out on my new stones tho Dagworth Station appears
to be quite some ways from the known Winton finds...

At this stage do you have a mark one eyeball opinion of the photos I have
posted or like me would you rather wait untl I cut one...

Cheers