[meteorite-list] Chondrule photos

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:38:45 -0400

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:12:31 -0400, you wrote:

>Seriously, barring, breccia all so obvious. And the number of pics allow for
>comparison. I really can learn something.
>Darren, I know that these will be up for a limited time. About how long will
>they be posted?

Well, as I mentioned, the photos from my 20 free megs on my ISP will be gone as
soon as I need the space for something else. But the ones on Angelfire I'll
leave "forever."

http://www.angelfire.com/d20/darren_garrison/

The Angelfire site should be pretty stable. I had taken a free account there
around 5 years back to show off some shots when I first got my good digital
camera. Then I pretty much forgot about that site after getting the 20 MB from
my broadband ISP. Then a few months back I happened to be looking through some
old bookmarks and found the Angelfire page of photos STILL THERE after at least
4 years of having never touched it. It suprised me, I would have assumed that
they would have purged old sites like that years ago.

As an aside, anyone who could use a small amount (20 MB of free space for
hosting photos and HTML might want to look at Angelfire for just that reason.