[meteorite-list] Chondrule photos update

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:05:32 -0500

Hi, Darren, List?

    Nice chondruloscopy! (Especially for that price!)

    Is the object pictured in NWA 3113_01 a chondrule
or a xenolithic clast?

    Assuming you had a big enough laptop battery, you
could take this photo-microscope into the field for any
of a hundred uses. (And I don't even get a commission.)

Sterling K. Webb