[meteorite-list] INTERVIEW WITH CARANCAS LOCALS

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:53:59 -0400

If Art removes me I'll be happy to leave. It's people like you who make
me vomit all over this "LIST". And don't ever visit my website which
contains a quarter of a million words bringing the most current
meteorite research to those interested, including total morons like you.
You are hereby forbidden to visit it. I do not want to contribute
anything else to this LIST or to you, you small-brained idiot. Kiss my ass!

David