[meteorite-list] New 360* images of some crazy stuff

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:30:53 +0200

Hi
I play tooday again with my meteorites and digital camera.
I made some new, larger 360* images. Each around 1MB so be patient when
downloading.

News include
* Murchison
* NWA 4560 LL3.1
* MC 044 - new, crazy LL3, unique, but I will not show it yet.
* MC 046 - plutonic eucrite, something that You never seen before.
* MC 047 - 26g fresh mars sample

and now hidden Google AD :)
I have new mars specimens complete and cut samples. But this time much more
and this material is under classification, so You not buy NWA xxx but fully
classified material (soon).

360* Photos: comments, opinions, bug reports highly recommended.
http://www.PolandMET.com <-- new submenu from left-bottom

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195